Quote Originally Posted by J. Baker View Post
The difference in color appearance or strength in photos is mostly a lighting issue. Due to the various curves on a stock one's always trying to turn it just so to get a picture with the least amount of glare or flash burst. Editing also will affect this as changing the brightness, saturation, hue, and color balance will all affect the colors appearance and strength. Add individual computer monitor properties and user-defined settings and the variables are almost mind numbing.

Having seen most all of the laminate color combinations being offered in my frequent visits to Fred's shop, and all the photo's I've tried to take of said stocks for their website over the years I've become somewhat of an expert on this particular annoyance. lol
So then what you are saying is really the main difference in say the sky blue stock in glossy vs regular finish is simply that and that the color blue itself will still be very similar just one stock will be really shiny finish while the other won't so much.