Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
well i'm tired of people saying the axis is a POS,so i challenged those on facebook saying it to a shoot off.i only have 40 rnds down the pipe so it isn't even broke in yet.hope it's up for the challenge?no special hand loads,just federal fmj.
Well, don't fall into the one lucky wallet group shoot off trap, make it a 25 shot agg, 5 targets, 5 shots each, smallest overall agg wins the rubber stogie. Oh, also make sure its a head's up shoot off , all out of the box rifles, no bedding, after market barrels, tweaks and etc.

Why?

A few of us old goats get together at the range Monday mornings to shoot.....our rifles too! One guy shoots a Cooper in 243, all factory ammo of one flavor or another. One morning he pounded his chest, puffed out his chest losing three buttons off his shirt...."Look at this group", a nice little 5 shot 100 yard bughole. The only problem, he hadn't shot a bughole group before...or since! It was a one time and done affair.

Anyone can get lucky on any given day and shoot a screamer, but to be lucky consistently is the challenge. Make it a 25 shot agg, you may deflate a few egos.

Bill