Ohiohunter , I have reinforced 2 Axis stocks in the past and made the stocks much more stable and stiffer . Shooting off bags my accuracy is consistent due to the forearms being stiffer and not sensitive to where I rest the stock on the bags . For hunting they are fine . I don't use bipods and I don't think that they are solid enough to use a bipod the way my buddies load a bipod when they shoot . It is an improvement but not the strength of a wooden stock . For my use of hunting and occasional target shooting it works great . If you choose to do it clean the surfaces with mineral spirits and then wash with hot water and dish washing soap to get rid of the mold release agent that is present . Rough up your surfaces before applying epoxy . A friend of mine works with molded plastics and gave me that advise . Both of mine have held for over 2 years and have been used a lot . I still gave the barrel channels plenty of clearance with a dowel rod and coarse sand paper after the mods . It's cheap and easy and effective but not as rigid as a wood stock .