I eather have a slightly larger chamber or a slightly small die...ill call LEW in the morning and send them a few pieces of brass and the die and have them open it up a little. I did play with it a little with some of the brass that fit and it seats within .000 to .000.5 run out and my redding die seats from .000 to .002 so thats an improvement. I actually dont even check runout any more for 2 resasons..1 i never seen any difference from when i did check and now and 2 i was using a hornady concentricity gauge when i was checking and found when i adjusted the run out it was changing the seating depth and or the neck tension and it caused me a lot of frustration and wasted time. I know the hornady isnt the best tool for this and yes i tried all different setting on the tip. My accuracy/consistency and repeatability improved when i stopped worrying about run out...if i was a BR shooter and or getting paid to shoot i might be a little more concerned but for the types of shooting i do ive just never seen a big enough difference to justify it.