To me, the weak link is the action of the extractor/ejector combo. It works well if you cycle the action normally, but if I try to cycle the bolt slowly so I can catch the empties, a lot of times they wind up sitting inside the gun instead of in my hand.

It may just be a push-feed thing, but in any case I find it to be irritating at times.

If somebody would make an honest five round magazine out of steel, I'd buy it. Same goes for a steel floorplate/trigger guard.

The action itself is pretty slick, and looks good. The safety is OK, but could be a little easier to disengage.

I like the stock... Comparing the model 25 to my similar-looking Savage in 17 HMR, I'm tempted to cut the barrel down to 20", knowing how much it would improve the gun's handling qualities. My 17HMR is the best handling bolt gun I've ever owned. - The 25 seems a bit ungainly and front-heavy in comparison. With the 25T cut down to 20", it would make a much better walking varminter than the regular model 25 walking varminter.