So yesterday the wind was howling all day but today was what I call a perfect day for load development...cool no wind and over cast... so I got out and shot 50 rounds with the 50pcs of brass I plan to abuse to see how how many loads I can get out of it....I ran the 4831 up to 47g but up from 46g every thing opened up so ill stick to 46g and play with seating depth as it shot well as you can see...I either pulled the last shot or the seating depth was off as I had a few of these loads seat a little deeper than I wanted but didnt feel like pulling and reseating but I should have makered them. All the 4831 loads were compressed and with compressed loads I normally neck size .001 less than loaded neck size and clean the insides of the necks with a brass brush.
The 4350 i ran up to 44g and will go up a little more as i had zero pressure signs and they started to tighten up again at 44g.
For everyone reading this PLEASE WORK UP YOUR OWN LOADS AND DO NOT START AT THESE NUMBERS AS THEY ARE COMPRESSED AND COULD CAUSE A CATASTROPHIC FAILURE IN YOUR RIFFLE!!!