I bought the RCBS kit years ago and still use it. I load for way more calibers than I have time to shoot and have over the years added the charge master, the prep center and many many other do dads. You will not be sorry with one, plus your ammo will be much better than factory stuff.
As for 223 you can pick it up at the range by the bucket usually.Clean , full length resize and stay under max loads and it will last a long time some of mine has 15-16 loads on it always cleaned and resized. As for the crimps get a swaging die (rcbs or similar makes the job easy on the hands and wrist).
If the rifle is a 9 twist I suggest 60 or 63 gr. Sierra bullets, cci primers (small rifle) and IMR 4895 or IMR 4227 for powder.
Any other questions just bring them here.We were typing at the same time but I will stick with my suggestion for bullets because mine dislikes the heavier ones, not a lot just enough for me not to use them.

PS if scope eye gives you loads deduct at least 10% otherwise you will only get 1-2 loads per case. .