Quote Originally Posted by Halfnelson View Post
I bought a timney trigger for my axis and am so disappointed in the trigger and the company. I could not get the Allen screw in far enough too engage the safety. So I have a 100 paper weight at the moment. The company will not pay for return shipping to them they keep saying its under warranty but if your into it for $100 and have to spend another 10 or 15$ to ship it back the service and warranty are pretty bad in my opinion. I felt dirty after I got of the phone with this company they made me feel crooked. Asked me if I used tite lock and if I bought a trigger that was out of the package. It was like they were looking for reasons to void the warrenty. FYI if you want to set it under 2.5 pounds it also slam fires easily. It seems as if the Allen screw on the sear is pointy enough that if you slam the bolt home the mechanism skips across the top of the Allen screw and fires.

Your better of with a lighter spring on the factory trigger.
I understand you shouldn't have to replace parts on a $100 trigger but you could probably replace the safety screw at the hardware store for under a buck.
It might be worth it just to avoid the hassle and the wait.
The set screws I have seen on adjustable sears are flat on top. Pretty sure if I had one with a point that was causing problems I'd take a file to it.
I'm hoping I can find someone local to tap my factory XP econo trigger for a sear adjustment screw.