Hello Shooters:
The Long Range Day at Factoryville scheduled "tentatively" for September is not going to materialize, in order to provide a safer atmosphere for the Hunter Education Class that is going to be conducted there on the same day LRD is cancelled. If that should change for any reason, I'll send out any details.

I'd like to thank all of you that attended the events this and last year, and hope to see y'all again in 2015, I'll let you know when the schedule is set. A big thanks to one of our regular shooters (JJ) that brought up a few new, and needed, user friendly shooting benches.

In 2014, we had a total of 56 entries among 45 different shooters ( 23 members / 33 non members) including 3 junior and 3 female shooters. There were 21 new shooters this year to the event. We had shooters come in from the Harrisburg, Philadelphia, and Syracuse NY areas, along with some folks from New Jersey.

Thanks for all the input and any help given over 2014, I've pretty much have set the "basic" course and hopefully can now start putting in some additional targets, stages, and start adding other creative things for 2015.

Thanks again, it's been a very fun year!!!