About 8 months ago, I went though the same process in picking out a 300WM. I looked at all the rifles you are considering. Since I was on a budget, I decided that I was gonna buy a savage 110 in 300wm or 7mm mag and re barrel it with a shilen or McGowan match grade 300wm barrel.
I found a nice used wood stocked 110 in 300wm for $250!!! I figured that once I put a $300 aftermarket barrel on it I would still be well under the price of "all of the above listed guns" and most likely have a better shooting "custom rifle"
Before ordering a new barrel I shot the factory one. And much to my suprise I shot a 5 shot .4" group @100yds with my $250 rifle. So needless to say, I didn't order a new barrel. I put a nice vortex scope on it, and put it in a $100 Boyd's Taticool stock. And that is my long range elk and mule deer rifle.
One other thing to consider: I don't know what type of terrain you will be hunting, but several of the rifles you listed above are very heavy. My entire set up of rifle with scope/rings, 50mm scope and a bipod and sling weighs in right at 10lbs. I wouldn't wanna go much heavier for the type I elk hunting that I do in oregon wilderness areas. Some of the rifles you listed above are pushing 10lbs with no optics, rings or bipod. Just something to consider.
Good Luck,
-Leo