Update took thursday and friday off work. Reloaded thursday day packed up the jeep and went out to my spot. The weatherbug forcasted 0 to 2mph winds for friday and saturday so I took advantage of it and spent two days getting my dopes logged in my book. Started at 700 yards and worked my way out to 1300 yards logging my dopes every 50 yards. Went thru 175 rounds over two days of shooting. All I shoot at is a steel body target 18" wide by 30" tall. After getting it sighted in at each range, I had no problem getting repeat hits on the target. At 1300 yards I was able to put 4 out of 5 bullets on the target on my last string. The wind was almost non existant most of the time. The dust would stay in the air and slowly glid away. My best friend / spotter who I owe a steak dinner and two bottles of bullet bourbon, was a big help, letting me know where the hell the misses hit and driving down range moving the target and spray painting over the hits so I had a fresh target. Have to say my neck is sore and my shoulder is slightly bruised. I think Im going to get a better muzzle brake for this rifle. I am very satisfied with this gun and my set up. Thank God for two days of great wind conditions. And spotters who only ask for bourbon and steak in return. I have always loved my model 10fp .308 but Im freakin hooked on the 338.