So about a month ago I decided I was going to start my first custom build, starting with an action off of a model 11 .243. I've purchased pretty much every part needed to put together a decent bench gun, and I'm about ready to take it all to the gunsmith, but then I thought, wow there's a lot of guys on here putting together their custom rifles themselves...so I figured, why not me too? I know to properly install the barrel you need headspace gages (the "go" and "no go" gages), and you also need a barrel nut wrench. I've read elsewhere that others have used an action wrench when putting together their custom build, but its not absolutely necessary. I guess my question is, besides the go/no go gages and the barrel wrench, what else do I need? If its really that simple I might forego the gunsmith, but I don't want to just put it together so it will shoot, I want to put it together so it will shoot accurately. Anyone assemble the rifle yourself and wished you had gone to a gunsmith instead? Or are most guys happy with custom builds they've put together at home?