Quote Originally Posted by foxx View Post
110, I agree consistency is important, but I will also bet that same barrel will shoot better than it does right now if it is allowed to develop some copper fouling. If it doesn't, then that is fine, also. I did NOT say they cannot shoot well without fouling. I said a fouled factory bore will, most often, perform better than a clean bore.

For the sake of clarity, I am saying this tends to be more often true with Savage factory barrels than it is with aftermarket barrels. That does not mean a badly pitted bore can be improved with copper fouling. It just seems to work well when using barrels that are not cut, reamed and polished well to begin with.
When you say things like;

"110, I am sorry but you dont know what you are talking about."
"I am bored with this argument. I am right. And you do not know what I am talking about."

...then don't back it up with any evidence at all, you loose all credibility with me.

...and that you change your argument every comment isn't cute anymore.

Your comments really aren't worth replying to, you change arguments when your assumptions prove incorrect, and it seems you simply parrot things you've read on the internet without any understanding whatsoever; that is why you keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper.
I'll also note; you never addressed my premise after I destroyed your premise offered as a rebuttal. You simply amend your flawed logic, presented as if it were fact; no evidence whatsoever.
"I said a fouled factory bore will, most often, perform better than a clean bore."
Fallacy: Appeal to Belief

My group is sub-.5moa; which is within tolerances of loads you accept as precise. "I generally expect 1/2 MOA or better from my Savage factory barrels"
Case closed.