Quote Originally Posted by Chrazy-Chris View Post
Nice! I have the same rifle! Any plans to upgrade the scope? I have an SWFA 16x42 on order. I'm just curious what other people might go with for the same gun. What kind of groups are you getting? Did the stock improve your accuracy? Thanks!

The 11VT? I picked it up last October. I took it hunting a few times this year, but never saw a deer, merely a bobcat walking my property.

I DO have plans for optics, and just placed an order with Natchez Shooter's Supply for some Nikon BDC reticle glass, Leo rings & bases. Grouping with that scope, and optic and surplus ammo? Not great... around 2-3" 200-300 yards. the big barrel really favors heavier rounds, and most surplus is 147 or 149 Gr.

I have some reloads, and access to more, and working on my own reloading equipment.

anyway, if you thought that 11VT was heavy before.... that choate tactical stock (by the way, they do make a direct fit model http://www.riflestock.com/store/do/product/TRS/25-06-01 although I had to widen the trigger assembly channel with that drill & carbide bid photographed) is HEAVY....