Quote Originally Posted by foxx View Post
I am glad Dennis posted his explanation, but I never doubted there was a reasonable explanation and a more than fair effort to make the customer happy.

IMHO, saying something was sent to the wrong address is not a fair representation of the facts if, in fact, it was actually sent to the billing address rather than shipping address. Saying "it was sent to the wrong address" makes me think it went to the neighbor's or a complete stranger, pretty irresponsible. On the other hand, saying "it was sent to my billing address rather than my shipping address" sounds like an easy, perfectly understandable mistake. The kind that busy, highly productive people make everyday. I'm a financial planner, and in my line of work, Dennis, I can't afford unreasonable customers.
There was a specific reason I wanted it sent to a separate shipping address. I don't think it was unreasonable to expect it to be shipped there. It was not sent to the address I specified, so it went to the wrong address. You seem to be implying that since it was sent to the billing address they got it kind of right. I highly doubt any of your customers would be pleased if you got their finances kind of right.