I got the rimfire hunter and it didn't make a bit of difference with the accuracy. It did make the gun look nicer however the magazine well is not cut correctly on my stock and it was a ***** to get the magazine to seat well in the stock. I hear Boyd's might have a change to the cutout in their cad design?

Anyway, I chrony'd the bullets in 20 gr and 25 gr and their is a wide extreme spread. on the 20 gr my high was 3109 and a low of 2946. That's an extreme spread of 163 which means alot on a 20 gr bullet. my groups are almost always stacked on top of each other. At first I thought it was breath control but it's not, it's the fps of the bullets. If you want better groups you need to break in the barrel with a few hundred rounds and weigh your ammo to get consistent results.

on the 25 gr I was getting as high as 2710 and down to 2571. Thats an extreme spread of 139 which is massive on a 25 gr bullet. It will change the point of impact considerably.

Question: Are your groups stacked on top of each other?? or are your patterns like a shotgun pattern? If they are stacked then it's likely the ammo (or could be your breath control). Weigh your bullets and you'll see the inconsistency. It's almost like Winchester/Olin just retreaded the concrete nail rimfire cartridge making machines and instead of inserting a nail they insert bullets.

The Chrony proves it.