Any Time I see the words "Match," "Target," or "Benchrest," it raises suspicion. The first thing I ask is who determined that it was such a thing. These words are buzz words and strike up emotion, and are basically a marketing ploy. With that said just because them words are used doesn't mean that they produce a more accurate product, or that this is what Match, or Benchrest shooters use.

Now moving onto the question about the reamer, only the manufactory can truly tell you the difference. Most time companies use the term to set the product aside because they have made 1 or many revisions from the norm, or SAAMI guidelines. If they give you the "This is what Benchrest shooters or match shooters use," or "We used tighter standards." take it with a gain of salt, and you might be better off hanging up the phone. If the company is honest they will tell you why they have labeled it, and what the difference are. Most of the ones I have seen is that they made the throat longer for heavier VLD bullets, and the rest of the print is to SAAMI guidelines. So to answer your question call CBI or Jim Briggs and ask them what the difference is, they are the only ones that truly can.