My 10PC in 308 is one of the early models with the Gen 1 (wedge) AccuStock and plain non-threaded muzzle. The reason I bought it is I basically wanted a "do-it-all" rifle that I could just buy factory ammo for and get the job done. I have a lot of rifles that are specific to certain tasks, and of course most of them require handloads too. I just wanted something simple for a change.

I bought the 10PC, put on an EGW 20 MOA base, SWFA SS tactical rings (couldn't find Burris XTR's in stock anywhere at the time), SWFA SS 10x scope, and ordered a case of 168gr FGMM ammo. I figured this set-up would do everything except maybe very close range hunting (due to 10x scope). I figured whether it was hunting or targets, the rifle could get the job done and it has so far.

I really consider this a 600yd rifle. I know it is capable of much farther, but there I get into the more specialized set-ups I mentioned earlier. However, I don't think 800yds would be asking to much, and a switch to 175gr ammo would probably get it to 1,000yds okay.

As for accuracy, I've never shot anything other than the 168gr FGMM through it, and I've never grouped it at any range under 200yds. At 200yds it stays in the .5-.75 MOA range depending on how well I'm shooting. At 500yds it's still holding well under MOA, generally staying around 4" groups or slightly under on a good day.

For what I wanted it for, it fits the bill just fine and I can't really complain about it.