awesome, thanks fellas for the advice and potential solution. To my understanding as per my local gunsmith, he tried to take some off the enhanced ejector and took too much and ruined it which is why he put (some/all???) stock parts back in it and why my original issue returned so I think I need to order and entirely new "enhanced extractor/ejector kit from SSS and then if it still hangs up, just ever so slightly remove material off the face of the ejector plunger until the shells stop hanging up and fall into place correctly if I understand this correctly.

what is the difference between the stock extractor/ejector and the enhanced version anyway? Is it just a heavier ejector spring or is the plunger itself longer or different somehow? I was under the impression that my smith just put in a new stock plunger and still used my enhanced spring(he may or may not have, I don't know for sure) in which case I shouldn't have an issue if its just a heavier spring but maybe he tossed all my "enhanced" parts and used all stock parts and that is why my original issue popped up again.

I am going to try and reach SSS tomorrow by phone and order and entirely new kit to start of with I guess.

In and case, thanks tons for the advice fellas and have a great day,

Jamie