Got the Choate tactical last wednesday, I really like this stock. Folks have replied plenty about the free space around the barrel. They do make it look pretty good though. Had all intent on sending it immediately to CDI for bottom metal install but.... Big shoot coming up Fri and I just could not resist installing the stock. I can not wait to shoot this thing! Mine was original accustock and factory DBM. I will just have run it single shot this week before I send it off. I really like the feel of it especially the forend. The grip area is a tad big in my opinion but it is comfortable With an open finger glove on, it would be too much. It weighs a little over a pound more than my accustock but balances pretty good. I would have no problem packing it on a hunt. I do like the multiple sling points so the rifle can lay flat on the shoulder or back when packing. I don't like that the rear sling points rattle and make quite a bit of noise. If B&C and Choate could come together, they could make the ultimate stock!