I ordered a few things from Midway, no isuues, but it was all in stock and all ONE purchase order. Same with Cheaper Than Dirt, they've gotten a lot of my business, again, all items and IN STOCK and all ONE purchase order. Added, I'll NEVER buy ammo online unless the ppr is outstandingly cheap and shipping is free or keeps cost lower than spent fuel and ammo together to just buy it local. Things to consider next time...
Shipping ammo isn't cheap unless it's free shipping, which usually isn't the case on any site. You're better off buying from your local small business and feeding his/her family that day than buying online anyway. The $25-$30 or so I spend on 20 rnds of .30-06 at the LGS 2 blocks away instead of buying online for $20 and paying $10 to ship does more for my local economy than the latter.
For instance, I can get the illusive .22LR on backorder at all kinds of sites for absurd prices, or I can go to Ohio and buy a single 500ct box for $35 once a week that I know is in stock...

Food for thought