I got my last batch of .221fb a few months back 500 once fired lake city prepped cases, cleaned, sized and de-primed from a gentleman on the 300blkout site. They were $150 shipped. His machine shop is a novelty run entirely on solar. These are .221fb from .223 brass. He didn't advertise them, I emailed and asked. He runs mostly 300aac and said in slow times he will make bulk runs of other calibers.

There is another vendor on that site (a machinist in NC) that sells a case holding jig that screws onto a mini cut-off saw. Clamp it on and you can cut the VT/FB/300blk all from your .223 brass. Cost about $50. Several members here have them including myself. It is a very nice tool holder, you can spit out a bunch of cases one at a time but in succession without clamping. There is a slight dentent that secures the case inside a drill hole: insert one, cut and push a second in behind, cut and push...you can cut to size 100 in less than 10 minutes.

There is a youtube link that shows how to set it to length and cut .223 brass. I'm not paying that much for Nosler brass when I can make it with this tool holder for pennies.