Before loading the brass we dance naked under a full moon around a fire made from palm wood. Then, I put on my black robe & tall, pointed hat with little moons & stars on it, approach the candle lit loading bench where I drink a cup of hog blood & proceed as follows.

I load in groups of 3 each - for a total of 12 or 15 cases.
Select a "middle of the road" powder from the book unless I have other info on the preferred powder to use.
I start 1gr above the listed minimum in my Lyman book.
For 30.06 based cases - 1/2gr increments
For .308 based cases - .3gr increments
Seat bullets to where at least one bullet diameter is seated in the brass.

Head to the range....
Meditate facing north by northwest except after the summer solstice in which I face south.
Roll chicken bones on benchtop to determine wind, coriolis effect, mirage, etc.
Fire rounds in groups of 3 each at specific target labeled for the purpose. 100yds for this procedure. Targets are 8.5"x11" paper with 1"red dots in 4 places & a cross hatch pattern for scope adjustment made easy.
Determine which group has potential.
Give thanks to the gods of reloading by sacrificing a palmetto bug (prominent here in FL through the year)

Fine tune ammo load.
Fine tune seating depth.

If the sweet spot for an accuracy node is found, retest using 5 rounds with a .2gr powder spread.

If load is found for 5 round, 1 hole group - Dance naked in the front yard wearing a Bill Clinton mask. The wife wears a Monica Lewinsky mask and we pour Vodka on each other and smoke cigars. Neighbors join in with our celebration. A good time had by all & the accuracy load is celebrated.

So.....
How do you guys do it?