Really a tough question as rifles all have slightly to materially different harmonics. A load in one that gives good results may not produce the same in another even if they are identical barrels etc. I shoot both 308 and 223 and load IMR8208. Loads for my bolt action Marlin did not translate well for my 99f and I am in the process of redeveloping my 308 loads for this rifle. My Marlin and the 99 have 1-12 twist. My medium contour barrel 110 .223 has a 1-9. One thing I have found is all my rifles seem to have best accuracy with low to mid-range loads. My best load using 8208 for a 60 grain Hornady Varminter is the recommended starting load of 21.5 grains. This is quite likely the lower node for this bullet in my rifle. I expect there is one closer to the max load but I am quite happy with the lower load and see no need to try for the same accuracy at a higher speed.

My advice is to use the ladder method to get the best load using the same brass and primer with a consistent case length. Once you find it then refine by experimenting using small changes in seating depth. I use a Lee factory crimp die as I believe it gives me a more consistent tension than roll crimping. I also neck size only.