No problem with the new bolt handle, I'm a lefty so the bolt is not an issue, I've even learned how to cycle the bolt with my right hand without taking the rifle out of my shoulder. Do hope that when a new stock comes available I can order one with a left hand cheek comb. As mentioned earlier I had to remove a bit of the plastic so the bold would close fully. The instructions from the video explained the back of the bolt needed to be parallel to the base of the receiver which indicates the bold is fully closed and locked. My bolt clears the scope without issue so other than shooting shotgun groups things seem to be working okay.

I mounted my scope on a Burris 1" Signature Zee Weaver-Style Rings and used Burris Pos-Align Offset Inserts. I had to use a +20 shim on the rear mount and a +5 right shim on the front mount to get a bore sight picture that would allow me to use scope elevation and windage with out maxing out the scope. I did the bore sight at 30 mtr. then did my first shooting at 50 yards. The POA/POI from 50 to 100 yards was still within scope adjustment range.

Hope to get out this next week and will report the outcome of shooting rounds of the same weight.