Well instead of getting 2.5 inch groups at 50 yds I'm getting .650ctc, yea I know not good but not 2.5 inches either ;- )

The parallax issue was a major problem, with my old Leupold 12x and AO with dot mounted, it made all the difference in the world. I could move my head from side to side, up and down and the dot stayed perfectly centered !

Came home took the rings and mount off, the mount was on rock solid. ....

The rings were on very, very tight, a good thing, but the design is such that the screw that tightens/clamps the ring on the mount is also the screw that goes through the Picitinny mount. This screw is very thin and leaves lots of room for the scope to shift, that set of rings is out a here, very bad design I believe ! As far as the back tang, when I take off the stock and re-torque the screws, at that time I will make sure the tang is free floated.

The other issue is since I moved up to Lancaster, CA I can't find my bench rest stuff and one of the important things is my set of ears for my butt stock to rest in. I set it up each and every time, and although I'm not flinching I can tell the pressure is different.

The other thing I will do is get a torque screwdriver to set the screws in the bottom of my rifle.

When done she will be a shooter, I feel better today than yesterday for sure ! ....... and yes i need to find my reloading stuff and build up some loads.

wll