Hi, FWIW. Low - Low/Med price range

I recently purchased a couple of new scopes. This is not a detailed review but just the observations of an old fart who's been shooting scoped rifles for over 50 years. I know there are a lot of folks who enjoy the lower powered scopes, but I mostly target shoot and like the higher powered models.
BTW, I still don't need glasses (YET) ha ha

1. Mueller 8-32X44mm. I have a couple of other Muellers and think very highly of them. The others are the Eradicator 1" tube models. This scope has a 30 mm tube and side focus, which is why I bought it. I've replaced almost all my AO scopes with SF. This model has very fine cross hairs with a tiny dot at the center. Probably not suited for hunting but great for punching paper. The dot is not illuminated like the other Muellers which is OK since I don't target shoot at night!
I was very, very happy with the clarity, color transmission, and edge-to-edge sharpness. The eye relief was great and even at 32X the scope was crystal clear. At 50 yds, I was able to read the very small copyright info on the 'Shoot-N-C' targets.The scope's fit/finish was flawless. The scope does look a bit strange, due to the 30 mm tube and the 44 mm Objective. Since this is a SF, the Objective is small. I could NOT be more pleased with this scope. Mueller is 3 for 3 in my book.

2. Nikko Sterling 6-24X56mm. I still can't figger out why I bought this scope, probably curiosity. This scope has very few reviews. It's an Australian/English/Japanese/Chinese hybrid. ha ha Fit and finish is perfect. It is airgun rated with SF and illuminated mil-dots. It has excellent clarity throughout the power range, and perfect clarity all the way to the edges.
The only 'down' side compared to the Mueller is that at max power, it eye box got touchy. Eye relief was fine.
Considering that this scope cost almost 2X the Mueller, I like it but am also somewhat disappointed.

Feel free to PM me if you need more details...

ron