Jen,

No worries here. Spoke (via e-mails) with Sheila and all is good. I e-mailed her this morning to let her know it fit like a glove and all functions worked just fine. The re torquing I speak of was to get the action/barrel "centered" in the stock/for end. It was ever so slightly skewed to the right (end of barrel at end.tip of for end) that I wanted a bit more clearance. The profile of the stock to the stock barrel is tight (which is a good thing as to appearance and fit) but didn't want contact. So, loosening the action screws and taking another run at it got the fitment better and now the barrel is clear from the nut to the end in the stock. I made no mods to your stock other than to put it on....lol, and it fit perfect. The operation of all components, bolt, trigger, safety & mag box are all perfect! By the way, the OE mag fits your stock better than the factory stock!!! Good job!
Thanks for your help and support here and let it be said, you have a customer and word of mouth advertiser for life!