..and this is where the "anal" in me (yes - I'm an a-hole) is compounded by my OCD in relaoding. I'm searching for repeatability and accuracy to within 0.01 gn (but I'll take 0.015 gn). And most importantly, I want it repeatable and where I don't have "other" factors throwing the results "off". Example: having analogue balance are way cool, but they require more maintenance than I care for and are kinda slow to react on single grains of powder, and they are not easy to use in places where a draft might occur (and I don't have a draft cover for mine). So while the balances are very cool and the best value, they just don't quite get me where I want to be.

I've been using several digital scales, and all of them have tought me that they CAN be more accurate and repeatable. But - like the analogue balances - they are typically slow and can drift. My Chargemaster helps to make my life easier, but I can tell you that it's digital scale can drift and isn't the best as a final final on the thrown weight (hence I added my GemPro 250 as the final final). If you can allow alot of time, even a cheap digital scale can produce very accurate results (for example - the GemPro 250). But I'm wanting to speed up the process as time is getting to be harder and harder to come by. MFR (magnetic force restoration) digital scales use a very fast (but not cheap) weigh cell sensor that far exceeds anything that the strain guage based untis can produce - and they do it instantly.

Of course... at this point in time, I'm lauding the virtues of MFR scale technology but haven't actually used it. Not that it isn't proven - it is. But I'd have to be fair and reserve final judgement upon actually putting this into practice.

...we'll see.