No videos or pictures from me shooting the .204. The problem I ran into was the recoil out of the 16" barrel. REAL wild and not fun to shoot.
My main goal was to be able to see my hits through the scope. With the short barreled .204, no way. I finally was able to down load the charge to get it on paper. Added a brake to the 16" straight pipe but never fired it after the change. Was too turned off with the recoil to follow through. Set that chamber back to 20 VT and was quite pleased with the results. Sold that barrel to someone that wanted it more than I did.
With my low to no recoil goal in mind (short of going to a rimfire) I built the 20 VT "Short". Pretty happy with the results so far. Making brass can be a pain at times but that's parts of building a wildcat. Even the 20 VT is pretty good as far as seeing hits at distance. At 100 yards, you get enough recoil with either the .221 Fireball or the 20 VT that seeing hits can be a chore. Still deadly accurate.
The .221 Fireball or even the 20 VT is a dream in a longer heavy barrel. 5 shot groups that can be seen through the scope at 100 yards makes it all come together. And 5 shot groups that can be covered with a dome are quite common.

The biggest problem with the .204 was burning that much powder in a short barrel. Long barrels make the .204 Ruger shoot like a dream.
Recoil doesn't bother me "that much" but on a Striker or XP 100 pistol platform, it wasn't what I was after. For hunting, if you know where your hits are, they're a fun rig.
Hitting steel (or game) out to 400+ yards from a Striker or XP pistol will put a grin on anybodys face.
I've done it and seen the results and reactions from onlookers. Priceless!