VERY INTERESTING RESULTS!

So I took a look at both triggers, and thought "well, let's just see"...

They both work in the opposite rifle, no modification necessary. The Accu-Trigger's blade safety still works 100%, the tang safety works (I've tossed the rifle butt on the floor a few times and pulled pretty hard, as well as visually checked for good contact with the screw that engages the safety), and disassembly/reassembly procedures involving the trigger are unchanged. The Axis trigger in the 111 also worked perfect. The bolt lock/tang safety are just as they were, the disassembly/reassembly process is the same, the rifle won't fire if dropped, and believe it or not, the trigger is better. I assume it's due to wear on the sear (older rifle), but still, that's a nice surprise.

I've slammed the bolt home on each, dropped them, and I can't get them to discharge. I feel like I'm missing something here, because I keep reading about having to fit the Accu-Trigger into the Axis, but I had no such issue. Is there a safety issue that I'm overlooking? I'm very pleased with the results, and I'm going to give them some range time in a few days. But until then, everything looks great. I can get pics if anyone needs 'em.