KK, excellent. Funny thing.... about the time the .17 WSM was announced, Midway was selling chambering reamers for the WSM. I think a lot of folks did some second guessing when they realized the firing pin need a slight modification. The WSM IS loaded to pretty high pressures, and Win said they could go higher, but decided to use 3000 fps as a 'standard'.... They also indicated (tease) that there might be .22 and .25 WSMs on the horizon. Cool, but, I'm done! I have too many 'toys' now, and I could reload/shoot for the rest of my days and still not have reached 'optimum'... ha ha

I have a couple of TC frames and a collection of bbls. Unfortunately, they are all big bore and because of wrist problems can't be used anymore. A few notables are my scoped, 14" .357 Herrett. Sweet. The 'worst' (and probably responsible for my wrist issues) is a 14" .445 Super Mag. Has the same ME as a .308 Win. NOT fun to shoot. Even in .44 Mag, it's much worse than my other .44 Mags. Yes, I do have Pach. grips.....Why did I buy it? I have a SS Dan Wesson in .445 and wanted a 'companion'. BIG mistake.
Although I have been a TC fan since they first came out, I (personally) feel the bbls are just priced waaaaayyyy too high. Even on FleaBay, a used bbl is $250+.... I'd like to find a nice 14" .223 bbl, but.......

BTW, I took my new B-Mag to the range today. This is it's second trip. I had put on a 4-16 Weaver 'Kaspa' scope. POS.
Today, I sighted it in with a new Redfield Revenge 6-18. This is a near perfect combo. After I zeroed it, I let my buddy shoot it. (he LOVES Redfield). He shot a 4 shot group at 50 yds that could be covered with a dime. 25 gr bullets. He doesn't like .17 cals (I have several diff .17s) but I think he's going to buy one of these.
My boss is going to buy one also, he just doesn't know it yet!!! ha ha (I have his unlimited CC, ha ha ha)....

Good luck and if you want to know what other 'odd' TC cal bbls I have, send me a PM....

be SAFE

ron