Well I know I said I had 2 pounds 10 ounces of trigger pull but the other night I couldn't get that to repeat when I was working on it. I pulled the stock to give it a good cleaning and drill it for a swivel stud. When I got the stock off I took a look at the trigger group and I thought I had an aftermarket sear in it. The other thing I noticed is when I removed the action screw the pillar it threaded in to came out with it.

I threaded the pillar back in only to find that it would go in to far and keep the bolt from moving. I figured a spacer or lock washer was missing. so I found a few small washers to work. After that was in place I re-tested the trigger pull which was fluctuating between 3.5-4#. I saw the sear was adjustable and I looked up the Rifle Basix and it didn't look anything like this one. I removed the trigger groups and disassembled it. Before doing that I had noticed that the trigger had a "catch" in it about 75% travel.

After disassembling I could see what was causing the catch. There was a couple small wear marks on the trigger. I spent some time lightly polishing the trigger & sear then reassembled it with Shooters Choice synthetic lube. I trimmed the spring and adjusted the sear tension. After working it so the lube would work into things I rechecked the pull and for it down to 2 pounds 8 ounces consistently. That'll do until I can afford the Rifle Basix sear.

I finished cleaning it and mounted the bi-pod. I have yet to re-shoot it.