Got the internal magazine parts. They weren't exactly right- the slots that go into the grooves on the receiver don't fit up quite right, then the bolt rides on the feed lips. I took a dremel to the feed lips and ground them down just a tad and it functions fine now.

I also got the stock today. It is slightly heavier than the factory stock, but of course much more sturdy.

Everything fit into the stock nicely, including the metal trigger guard. The barrel floats pretty well and I don't think it'll require any extra sanding. I got the scope rings today too and mounted the scope, too. I'll take some pics of the final product when I have time to break out the DSLR. I'm leaning towards not doing the duracoat anymore since everything actually matches up pretty well. Originally I thought the barrel was going to be a different type of bluing than the receiver and was going to use the stainless nut & lug, but now that everything is pretty much the same color I'll probably pass on the duracoat until I get bored this winter and need something to do.

Now I just need some free time to take it to the range! Unfortunately that won't be happening this weekend. It's killing me not getting to shoot this thing yet!