I was told once that you can have any thing you want, you just can't have everything you want. I take that one step farther and tell my son that you can do anything you want, you just can't do everything you want. Time is more precious than money. While time may be an issue, it only becomes a major issue if we try to do more than we really have time to do. I an new to reloading. I use a single stage press. I use a powder thrower set a bit light, weigh the loads on a balance scale, then adjust to the desired load weight. I don't allow any distractions such as TV, radio, other people or pets. If I don't have time to do this the way I want, I will wait and reload another day. This is MY time and I intend to enjoy it. I you tell yourself that accuracy only has to be this or that, so variance is ok, sooner or later that variance will increase and put you out of the competition. Remember, aim small, shoot small. I think this goes for reloading too. Aim for small variances and your ammo is better.