Quote Originally Posted by Marlin
Ever try a Super Sniper from SWFA? I have two, a 10x and a 16x and have been VERY pleased with both scopes on my tactical rifles. All this in spite of the fact that their parent company is Tasco (Trashco)! They are NOT a Nightforce or an IOR Valdada but they are very good scopes, especially considering the price.
Not all Tasco's are bad. The ones made before K mart went bankrupt and pulled Tasco down the tubes, and forced them out of business, and another famous brand name bought the Tasco name, the old Tasco's were excellent scopes, especially the made in japan scopes. If you look them up on e-bay you will find they will bring a premium price used. The world class plus scopes will bring 200 to 300 bucks used, as long as they are the older japan made ones. Now Ithat I am done hijacking this thread, now lets get back to the topic.

My experience with BSA is they make excellent paper weights, or a door stop and that is about it. You don't have to buy a Leopold to get a great scope, there are other good scopes for little money. Look at Mueller, Vortex, and Famous Maker Brand scopes, all are excellent scopes for the money. I would easlily put a Vortex up against a Leopold.