Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymaster View Post
Depends on the manager,
I have ordered Stevens 200 from them in the past and one Dicks store gun manager was very helpful, another in a town 80 miles away did not have a clue as to what I was asking, or simply did not want to deal with me and ordering a gun.
His attitude was what ever was in the store, was what he would sell, he did not want to click a key pad or pick up the phone.
I inquired about the B mag from the good manager Dicks for the last 2 months.
He could not order one because they were not in the corporate data base, warehouse ect, for him to order.
I had a gun store put a request in to their distributor, I have a B mag in the safe ready for ammo when ever the H_ll that is?
I have since called the good manager and polity told him I had bought a B mag, and he could take me off the order list.
Customer service.
Now, if they could just get some ammunition in.
Dick's used to have a "dick's" gun warehouse now everything comes from either Gerry's or Bill Hicks. Even their exclusives. The one manager was trying to order a B.Mag for me and couldn't. Then one randomly showed up yesterday morning. Then it purposefully left around 8:30pm. Like I said, someone must know a manager