I think Nikon has a system whereby you send them your load data and they make your scope with reticle to match your load. Cabela's has an iPad on the scope counter for this.

But like has been said, what if you change loads.

One of the advantages to handloading is that you can work up loads with various bullet weights, styles...for a given firearm. Obviously the trajectory will be different for different loads. You will still need to know what each load does at diferent ranges and know how to dope your hold.

Even shooting factory I shoot at various distances with a given zero to ensure I know what is happening down range.

There are scopes that are basically mini-computers that allow you to input your load data and they calculate everything for you. It takes into account weather and wind and you just line it up and squeeze the trigger.

I imagine that the day will come when you input a whole library of loads or download data for factory loads and then zero once. In the scope will be your library of selected loads and it will move the crosshairs for you.