This will not hinder expansion at all from what I have seen from testing it. The "culled" bullet was a smash test to see if a hammer could seperate the coating from the bullet, it couldn't.

As far as the suppressor I cannot say with 100% certainty that this will not cause any problems. I would say that it will more than likely not cause any problems. I am waiting on the ATF to return my forms. When that happens I will know, without a doubt, whether it will cause problems or not.

The reason I am doing this is because I poisoned myself back in February and the only significant souce of lead I was exposed to when I didn't have protection on is when I shot. When shooting a 300 Blackout AR with cast bullets my face would have a significant amount of black soot on it. I would also have a sore nose, almost like being in a very dry enviroment. This lead me to try to find ways of reducing my lead exposure. ALmost with coating I am going overboard with protective measures when I cast. I wasn't unsafe or unprotected before but something exposed me to lead so I have to do what I can to prevent further exposure. My lead level was 10 and at 4 it is a concern.

BTW, look at Accurate mold 31-245E. That is my design to work with the 300. You will find that the NOE mold has some issues in the 300 Blackout. If you seat the bullet deep enough to feed from a magazine you will expose your lube grooves to the powder. Not an issue in the winter or if you are loading and shooting. It is an issue if they sit in the car during a hot summer day. My design basically removed the lowest lube groove and allows the bullet to be seated to 2.10" without exposing a lube groove. It can also be loaded to 2.26" for bolt gun users.

31-225B is also my design and I think it will work with AR's even better than the 245E design. I am going to be ordering it when I get my paperwork back for my can. Until then I am not going to because the flat points do not work so well with Savage bolt guns.