I had some time this morning to take a good look at why the factory Hornady bullets would feed well, and my reloaded Berger's would "jam" into the feed ramp instead of feeding nicely up the ramp like the Hornady's would. The Berger's have a small hollow point that just "caught" below the feed ramp and stopped right there. The bullets only needed about 3-thousands of a lift to feed into or onto the ramp.

So, I just took a small fine file, and after looking carefully at the magazine, I determined that about 1/4" on each side needed just a "tad" of material removed so that the brass (cartridge) could then have the nose of the bullet stick up enough so the point of the Berger would now be on the feed ramp and not catch below it. About 5 minutes of a little careful filing on each side was all that was needed to remove enough of the plastic on the magazine so that now both the Berger's and the Hornady's feed into the chamber.

I still don't have 100 rounds thru this rifle so I can only surmise it will get smoother as I shoot it more. So far, I am happy with the accuracy....not so happy with the rough bolt....but thinking that will smooth out.

Dave