I'm not looking to put anybody off of Privi but I had a really scary incident with their ammo this past summer. I was shooting a .243 that was my fathers deer rifle that I inherited after he passed away. It was a Ruger and in like new condition and I had removed the bolt and checked to make see the condition of the barrel, it was clear and clean. I fired 3 or 4 shots and felt the barrel, it was a little warm so I waited for it to cool down. I admit it was was like in the 90s that day so maybe that had something to do with what happened next but I loaded 3 more and shot the first two and then the third one was like KABOOM, much louder and much heavier recoil. I about shat myself but soon realized that the barrel was still there and nothing looked out of the ordinary so I tried to open the bolt to eject the case, no go. I had a small section of 2x4 in my truck and was able to bang the bolt open, the primer fell out before the case. I don't know if it was an overcharge or what but it blew the primer completely out of the case. I've never seen anything like that before. I stopped shooting of course and headed to the gunshop to talk to the smith. He checked out my rifles headspace and everything was in spec and I've shot it quite a bit since, although mostly with my handloads. Flukes happen with all manufacturers but I threw the rest of that ammo in the dumpster, just my 2 cents.

Steve