No the RUM brass is too thick for the chamber as is. After 2 full power loads the brass smooths out rather nicely. 45K pressure tends to do that......The WSM cases work fine but the case conversion failure is too high. I lost 6 out of 50. It headspaces off the case mouth similar a rimless pistol case.........which makes case length very critical.

This is made using the 50 Alaskan Reamer and dies.......no custom reamer or custom dies needed for this one. Load data is the same also, but can go to higher pressures if needed because the rifle and the parent case were developed to handle higher pressures than the 50 Alaskan.

Very nice big bore.

50 Alaskan loads are a handful though not too bad and will handle any of the remaining T-rex herds you may happen to run upon.

I'm really looking forward to the 500 Ruger.........That's gonna be a BAD BOY!!! Uses the same bullets 500 S&W. The 500 grain Hornady at 2800FPS+ is gonna be a big hammer.

It might even be able to handle a big bull prairie dog charge! As long as I use a head shot I suppose.