Sorry, but I missed the calibers your reloading, but you would be vary happy with a Forester Co-ax press, everyone I know of that has one likes it. The die does float a bit to self aline, and so does the shell casing.
I reload mostly 6BR and 22BR and like to keep a snug fit between the case and chamber for accuracy and long brass life, and have dies from most Mfg, but on BR cases, I use "Foresters neck bushing shoulder bump die", set to bump the shoulders back .0015 during ever neck sizing. And the brass last about 12 to 15 reloads before the primer pockets start to get loose.

I also have and like Redding dies, and on the BRs I use the Redding body only die about every 5 or 6 resizings, to do a partial body size when they get to fat.

I use a hand primer, but on the Co-Ax press, I ran a short 1/2" vinyl tube from the drop tube on the press, down under the bench and into an old empty power jug, it lasts for years before emptying it.

If you do get one, also get the short handle and the adapter for standard shell holders, and make sure you mount it level in both direction. You wont be sorry, and your brass will be better for it.

PS: Long time no see, hope all is well with you and yours.
Mike.