Thread: Barrels to keep in stock - list Em

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tammons, thanks for starting the post.

I am reading all responses very closely. You will see additions to our inventory shortly.

We are going to do our best to accomadate everyone.

We have been open since 1pm last Friday and already experiencing growing pains. It's keeping me on my toes, but we have a committed crew.

We are all active shooters and have been listening to everyone since last summer! This is when we decided we were going to make a difference to the rifle industry. Plus I personally love the products we produce.

About three years ago, McGowen had to talk me into using their barrels. I was very impressed with the performance of the barrels and did very well in shooting events. Now, all of my rifles are equiped with McGowen's. It feels great being involved in this dream with a product you believe in. I recruited several people and formed the "McGowen Pro Team" last year, all who will agree with me, our products perform well.

We didn't need to expand our business. We already were one of the largest barrel producers in the world before this project started. Our barrels are sold in several countries.

We decided to start the Outlet and take care of our own fellow shooters, like you!

Different regions of the country have their favorites. Barrels that are popular here may not be popular in your area. But were going to have products for everyone.

Again, the entire McGowen crew thanks everyone, and I will keep you updated.

Dennis
    Last edited by Dennis; 03-15-2013 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Inventory
    [B][SIZE=3]Dennis[/SIZE][/B]