Alright, so I guess this will be the last update about my issue since it is fixed and put together now.

I took it to the smith this morning because I just didnt feel comfy with the results I was getting. But now I feel kinda dumb since it was such an easy fix. I explained what I had done to the smith and what the problem was. He took me into his work shop, put the barrel in a vice with blocks, handed me some jb bore paste, some tetra oil, and the receiver. He said slowly work it back and forth a little at a time till I hit the barrel nut. I did as he said and I would say about 5 minutes later the barrel was on all the way. After that he took it and cleaned it up and put some more tetra on it and said I should be good to go.

The way he explained my problem to me is that sometimes when they blue a gun, some of the blueing salt will get into the threads and rust it up a little. So what I was doing the the jb paste was lapping the barrel and cleaning any rust and blueing out of there also. This worked perfectly.

I thought I would share incase someone else would like to know and use this info. Thanks to everyone for your advice. I cant wait to get it out tomorrow and break it in a little.