Thread: Accuracy and "true honesty"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    82boy
    Now that I have said all of that I will show some of the honest groups I have shot out of bone factory rifles.

Here is a target shot out of a model 12VSS right ou the box, nothing done to it the rifle was chambered in 22/250 this was shot at a loacl vamrint match. This was 4 targets at 100 yards with 2 sighters all shoot in one time limit of 15 minutes. Rifle was shot off of a hart rest with a leather brick bag as a rear bag ontop of a 4x6 piece of wood. I had my old 25 power Tasco on it.

Picture of the gun.

Here is a picture of a 5 shot 100 yard group shot out of a model 12 benchrest chambered in 6mmBR shot off of a hart rest, on a leather rear bag, shot in pratice, this is a 5 shot 100 yard group, with my old 25 power tasco scope. I turned the weight up on the accutrigger, and shot the gun right out of the box. I shot this gun in a few club matchs and the gun averaged in at 1/2 inch groups.

Picture of the rifle.

Here is a picture of a 5 shot 100 yard group shot out of a factory Axis rifle chambered in 22/250 shot off of a bipodwith a Tasco 10x40 power scope. I shot many groups, with this gun, and it would everage about 1/2 inch, the groups would open up when the barrel got hot, so I did spend a bit of time letting the gun cool.

Picture of the gun.

Here is a couple of 100 yard 5 shoot groups shot out of a model 10 precision carbine chambered in 223 remington, shot off of a hart rest with a leather rear bag, with a mueller 8x32 power scope. This gun I raised the pull weight of the accu-trigger, and removed the accu-wedge, but other than that it was right out the box.

Picture of the gun.

I have many other tagrets shot from out of box factory Savage that are around 1/2 inch or berrer, just not on this computer, or on my photo hoasting website. Some were I even have pictures of a model 112BT out of the box, in 243 win, that I shot at 600 yards and averaged around 6 inch groups, even beat out a few custom actions. I hope this make you a believer.
    Last edited by 82boy; 11-12-2012 at 12:11 PM.