Not offended, no worries.
Accuracy questions/answers are always a basket of snakes to deal with. We (commentors to the thread, usually have no idea of the variables)
Sometimes the shooter has a crap rifle, crap ammo and a crap scope along with no skill shooting, in high gusts off of the tailgate .......... tough to give advise with that :):):):)

I might try a handful of load #6 and fire a couple of groups. Keep a record of which shoots are going where (i.e. shots 1 &2 are 1/2" apart, 3&4 are 2" away, shot 5 is between 1&2....that kinda stuff.) ..... might be easier than swap scopes for you.

Sorry to say in our hi-tech world, I am not a LadderLoading guy, rarely use a chrony, don't load in 1/10th grain step ups, .001" seating depth step ups.....etc....... I normally start with a good know accurate load, a rarely venture far.
But I also never even bother to pull the trigger unless I know the scope is perfect, using known near perfect ammo I have loaded, the rifle is tuned to shoot, shooting conditions are right ...... I am old enough and cynical enough just not to bother with all things not be as right as I can make before any testing.

All that said if it was brought to me with a complaint, I would remove the scope, install a Zeiss I have here I know is perfect, check and scrub the bore, look over the rifle with a thought towards peak performance (trigger, bore, bedding, crown, chamber, throat etc...) and with yours being a 7RM, I would take a few new/pretty WW or Nosler new cases, prep them, seat cci-250's, fill with 70.5 H1000 and seat a 168berger/162AMAX/168LRX kissing the lands and see what it does. I don't use any bonded, accu, moly-ed, seconds, blems, sst-ed, ultra-ed....etc........ pretty much stay with the basics all the way around and normally shoot little groups