[QUOTE=John_M;137490]ace, have you tried shooting a few groups the old fashioned way...front and rear of stock on sandbags with a good cheek weld, butt snug against your shoulder, top of your trigger finger squeezing real nice while you sight with a clearly centered sight picture?

I feel a bit uncomfortable making such an obvious and simple suggestion to an experienced shooter but sometimes it is the simple things which perplex us most.

Just a thought.

Best wishes and good luck.[/Q

well no need to feel uncomfortable...I went back to the range and did try the old fashon mythod..Stock into the shoulder,and cheek
on the stock..It did away with the flyers...lol Guess I have to learn to shoot over again..Another thing comes to mind as well..
Shooting the 69 grain SMK bullets will cause this 1 inch barrel to heat up as well...Now we only shoot 250 yards,so I am wondering about trying some lighter bullets to help eleminate the barrel heat,but am not sure if something like 55 or 60 grain will shoot good at that distance...I guess all one can do is try and see..I do know that the 55's will shoot into 3/4 at 175 yards....Maybe I will try them and see...Perhaps the 69 is not needed...John