Correct, this is not for 100 yards or my first load development. It first started when I was not sure of the ogive measurement as every time I did it, I came up with different numbers. I had no idea how far from the lands I actually was. Recently, I had somebody else use my tools and came up with a consistent ogive measurement. I must have not used constant pressure or something. My actual ogive measurement is 2.250.

I have been shooting F-Open at 600 yards this season. Out of 3 of the last 4 matches, I have shot master classification scores. I have had some unexplained 9s and trying to figure it out.

This weekend I seated some rounds touching the lands at 2.250 using 43.0gr of Varget. 43g of Varget has been my solid powder load this year. This worked out fairly well.

Yesterday, I worked up some loads, increasing by .2, from 43.0 to 44.0. My best result at 600 yards was with 43.8g of Varget, seated to the lands of 2.250, OAL at 2.850. The 5 shot group was 2 1/2 inches. I will try this load at the next match.