I don't load in great volumes at one time like prarie dog hunters, and AR guys that like to run lots of rounds down their rifles. I will load up to 80 or so rounds for my 6 Dasher match rifle 4 or 5 times a season, so I rarely use my case polisher. I use a Sinclair shell holder and spin them on a cordless drill a polish the exterior of the case with a mild abrasive pad and use a brush on the inside of the neck. I never clean the interior of the case, as it is a pita and I see no real reason for it. I clean primer pockets with a small screwdriver and inspect the flash hole, I do not drill them out. I set my dies up to get as close to .002 headspace as possible, and make sure neck runout is as close to zero as possible. If the fired case comes out of the chamber with no runout ( or close to it) and after sizing it is more than .002-.003 out of round, either fix the die or get a new one. I have been going to Forster more and more over the years. They will custom hone your sizing die and you can eliminate the expander ball and possibly eliminate runout problems. Trim all cases to the exact length, and prime with an RCBS hand primer that doesn't use shell holders, it works perfect. Set up my old RCBS powder throw and weigh every charge exactly. Seat bullets with a Forster mic seater if I have one for the round I'm loading for, and seat every bullet to the exact length that I have found to work the best. Every rou
und measured for length to ogive with a caliper and Sinclair nut. I am currently using the 105 Amax in my Dasher, and they are very consistent in length. The mic seater is handy because if you get a long measurement you can turn it in say .001 and check it again. Once you get used to doing this it goes pretty fast. Finally check bullet runout on my Hornady gauge and straighten as needed. It was a lot of rambling, but thats the way I do it.